Monday, July 4, 2011

Fancy Fourth

Brian's Etsy Shop 


Academia: Happy Independence Day to my American readers! And if you're not American, happy Monday! I've got to be honest with y'all. I didn't really wear this today. Cary and I spent most of the day painting our bedroom (part of our five-iversary gift to ourselves) with Brian's help, and now we're watching a movie, and in a little while, we're going to a cookout at Suzanne and Mike's. We had our big Independence Day celebration yesterday, a fish fry with Cary's family in his hometown, so it was nice to spend today getting things done around the house and spending time with friends.

Sartorial: Like I said, I didn't actually wear this today. I realized that all my 30x30 clothes are work clothes, and I didn't want to be quite that dressy to paint and eat barbecue. Mostly I wore a paint-spattered t-shirt and basketball shorts, and then for the cookout I'm going to wear this same blouse with a pair of shorts. But if I had been going somewhere dressy, I think this would have been perfect. At any rate, I had fun playing dress-up for the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.