Friday, July 1, 2011

Five-iversary

Shoes, Brian's Etsy Shop

Academia: Today is Cary's and my five-year anniversary, or as I've been calling it, our five-iversary. I have a master's degree in linguistics. I'm licensed to make up words. We're celebrating by eating in and trying to recover from our vacation last week - not the most glamorous anniversary celebration ever, but it's exactly what we want to do. I'm so happy to be married to someone I can go on adventures with and then hibernate with afterwards. Happy five-iversary, sweetheart. I love you!

Sartorial: I've worn this tunic/shrunken mini-dress with these jeans before, but I liked it so much I wanted to try it again with my tie-belt. I was comfy and felt cute. Perfect for a Friday, and a five-iversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.