Thursday, June 23, 2011

Extra-Curricular: Family Matters

Today is the last day of the Extra-Curricular series, which means my vacation is almost over. I'll be back on Monday, but not before one last guest post tomorrow by the lovely Allyson of Decoding Dress. Come back and read her tomorrow, and enjoy another non-academic outfit today!

T-shirt, Shoes, Earrings 


Academia: A couple of weeks ago, we were in my hometown to surprise my dad for his birthday. We got there on Friday evening and spent Saturday lounging around, eating lunch with my grandmother (who sweetly spent 20 minutes looking at this blog and exclaiming about how adorable I am), and watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (my mom hasn't read the books and they're trying to catch up before The Cinematic Event of the Decade next month). They live on several wooded acres that are inexplicably in the middle of town, and their back porch is one of my favorite places to read, nap, and now take pictures for my blog.

Sartorial: I'm not going to get tired of this t-shirt anytime soon, y'all. It's in my 30 for 30 and I plan on wearing it all. the. time. Since my parents gave it to me, I thought it would be appropriate to wear on a day I hung out with them. This outfit is basically a combination of this one and this one, but I really liked both of those, so if it ain't broke, etc., right?

Cary's iPhone can do this! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.