Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Whip My Hair (Or, You Know, Pin It Severely. Either Way.)

Necklace


Check it out, y'all! My hair is in a teeny ponytail! Yay! I haven't been able to put my hair in a ponytail in almost five years. I loved having short-short hair, but being able to do stuff with it again is so much fun. Sure it needs a scarf and several bobby pins to help it (did you know they make blonde bobby pins now?), but it's up and I'm excited.

Also, notice how I'm color-blocking my accessories again? My scarf is turquoise and my shoes are green. I think this is a step up from color-blocking my shoes with my jewelry, which I did last week. Maybe next week I'll give actual pieces of clothing a try. I've got one toe in the water, y'all. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.