Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Hate All the Pants in My Closet




Blouse and shoes: LOFT
Pants: Express
Necklace: Roadside stand in Turkey
Earrings: Gift from Cary

Grrr. I have been eating healthy and going to the gym, and I still have not lost the five pounds I want to lose and all my pants are still too tight. I tried some of them on last night and they looked bad, and I felt bad. I'm not a skinny girl who thinks she's fat. I just wish my clothes fit.

So like I did a couple of weeks ago, I reached into the back of the closet and pulled out a pair of pants that I hadn't worn in a long time. To give credit where credit is due, Cary suggested these. They fit fine, and I put this outfit together, but now that I'm looking at it, I feel kind of meh about it. I like the pants, I like the shirt, but I'm not sure how well they go together. Oh well. Win some, lose some. I'm wearing track pants from high school right now (I didn't run track; I just had the pants), so not much can get me down.

2 comments:

  1. I SO get where you are coming from! Sometimes I think the gym has the opposite result that it should. I get more muscles so things get tighter. At least that's what I tell myself as I eat my Ben and Jerry's :)

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I've been going to zumba class three times a week and have even been eating low-fat ice cream instead of B&J's, but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.