Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Pants to the Rescue




The ubiquitous blogger pose, I know. It's just that the pants look really good in this one.
Blouse: Target
Pants and shoes: LOFT
Earrings: Tiny boutique in a tiny town near my town
Necklace: Inherited from grandmother

I'm going through a phase where none of my pants seem to fit. Maybe I've gained a few pounds, maybe it's the time of the month, or maybe my shape is just changing, but lately it seems that I buy a pair of pants, they look awesome for three months, and then they become so tight that I can't even look at them without feeling lightheaded. It's very frustrating.

Enter these pants. I bought them in college because I needed professional-looking pants, and wore them probably twice. They languished in the back of my closet until yesterday, when I pulled them out in a fit of desperation and discovered they were actually pretty fabulous. The high waist and wide legs looked very 70s to me, so I paired them with this 70s-looking top and felt pretty pleased about the whole thing. I'm not sure why I forgot about these pants, but believe you me, I never will again. Y'all can expect to see them a lot more now that I've remembered I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.