Thursday, August 25, 2011

Maxi Skirt, Maxi Success

Skirt


Academia: I had the most productive first 45 minutes of work ever today. I arrived at 9:00, and 9:45 I had placed two more students in tourism volunteering positions and gotten an invitation to speak to the hospitality council of my town in the hopes of placing more. In two weeks, I'm going to speak to everyone in my town's tourism industry at once. It's a great networking opportunity for our program, since we place several students a year in volunteer jobs related to their field of study. It was an extremely successful morning.

Sartorial: New skirt! Yay! I got this skirt in the mail from ModCloth yesterday, and it is sooooo comfortable. I'm not really sure how to style it, though. This skirt started the day more fitted, but has stretched out as the day has gone on and now is just kind of baggy and hanging there. The skirt is jersey, and therefore clingy, so I don't want to wear anything too tight and unforgiving, but I also don't want to wear anything loose that will make me look shapeless. What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.