Monday, August 8, 2011

The End is Nigh



Academia: The end of the semester is upon us! Huzzah! Today is the last Monday of this awful semester, Wednesday is the last day of class, and Friday is commencement. I'm not normally excited about the end of a semester, but if you've been reading along, you know how wonky this semester has been. Between now and Friday, I'm going to be caught in a whirlwind of exams, grading, committee meetings, volunteer orientations, and so on, but after Friday, I can do things like sit down to do paperwork and actually finish it in the same sitting. Yay!

Sartorial: I usually save jeans for Fridays, but I'm dressing up this Friday for commencement, so I decided to have Casual Monday instead. I wanted to wear these shoes again and my new blazer, so I picked the rest of the outfit to match. The blazer is a bit military-looking, so I liked adding some very feminine touches like the pink shirt and string of pearls. I love a little juxtaposition in my wardrobe. And for more juxtaposition, tune in tomorrow for EBEW's Mixed Prints Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.