Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mixed Prints, Mixed Day

Skirt, Brian's Etsy Shop 


Academia: I've been complaining about work on here a lot lately. Today was a long day too, but rather than talking about what made it long, I want to focus on the wins, the things that reminded me how great my job is. I talked with the student who is being helped by my friend the lawyer, and she said how thankful she was for our help. I was able to get a lot of little things done for a lot of students, like helping them make reservations in long term parking lots before they go home for the break. I went to a meeting and finally felt comfortable disagreeing with the more senior members of the administration. Little wins help make a long day feel less long.

Sartorial: It's Mixed Prints Day at EBEW. This is subtle mixing, but I tried this outfit out on Sunday and loved the stripes and animal print shoes too much to not wear it again. Having an outfit I love also helps make a long day feel less long.

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.