Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Edge

Earrings

I'm a college professor. Do not mess with me.

Academia: I didn't melt the faces off any hypothetical apartment complexes today, and I didn't fight them with a whip like Indiana Jones. Here's what I did do. I called my very real friend, a real estate attorney, who agreed to help my very real student pro bono. It's not quite face-melting, but I felt as much like a badass treasure hunting professor as I probably ever will.

Sartorial: I got this shirt last week for $4.50. I'm still on the fence about whether I like it (pros: comfy and cheap, cons: polyester), but I did like that Cary said it looked "edgy" this morning. I liked pairing an edgy shirt with girly accessories, and I liked that my hair is long enough to put up in a girly bun, albeit with a ton of pins. But most of all, I liked that my shirt gave me some edginess on the very day I needed to melt some faces. Thanks, shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.