Saturday, July 23, 2011

Simple Saturday

T-shirt, TOMS 

Academia: Sorry, no academic action here today, unless you count buying a white board for my office door and going to my office to hang it up. I'm really just trying to knock out one more 30x30 outfit so I can finish on Friday. We're having visitors this weekend, so I spent the day cleaning, taking piles of old clothes and furniture to Goodwill, putting the finishing touches on our bedroom redo (pictures to come!), and doing all those little things that never get done without the deadline of company coming.

Sartorial: Jeans and t-shirts are my Saturday uniform. And since our guests are from the great state of Alabama, I thought I would wear my t-shirt that honors the greatest book ever written about Alabama or by an Alabaman (or, in my humble opinion, by anyone). I got a compliment on it from the cashier at Target too. Actually, all she said was, "I read that book," but I'm taking it as a compliment. 

I'm not sure what's going on with the colors in my photos though - in real life, the t-shirt is a great turquoise and not at all the same color as the jeans. Oh well. I'm spreading hospitality and literacy through my wardrobe, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.