Monday, July 25, 2011

A No Nagging Day

Brian's Etsy Shop 

Academia: The Semester That Wouldn't End drags on. Today was pretty good though. Probably because I didn't have to remind anyone for the eight millionth time that US immigration really does care if you have a student visa and never go to class. Tomorrow is another day, though. I spent most of the day on the phone trying to find housing and volunteer placements for some special programs that we have coming up, and had a fair amount of success, which reminded me that I really do love my job and it's not all nagging people who think it's unfair that they have to go to class.

Sartorial: I never would have thought to wear a blouse over this dress before the 30x30, but this is the third time I've done it now. I love it. No tucking in, no readjusting a skirt, but I still get to look polished. I've had this dress since high school, and it's a little gray with age, but I'm so glad I never got rid of it. It's truly been one of the MVPs of this 30x30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.