Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainy Day Sunshine

Earrings

Academia: I don't have a window in my office. Good for concentration, bad for knowing anything about what's going on in the outside world. So when I walked out of the building to a much-needed downpour, I was a bit surprised, especially given that I hadn't taken my outfit pictures yet. Good for the drought, bad for my blog. I hoped that it would let up before I got home, but it didn't. So here are some pictures in my newly painted (but not yet newly carpeted or furnished) bedroom! It's not quite as yellow as it appears here, although the one wall is just as stripey. It was dingy dark blue before, so I'm loving the sunshiny aura it has now. Perfect for pictures on a rainy day.

Sartorial: My poor outfit kind of pales in comparison to all the yellow, but I felt cute in it all day. I was afraid the animal print with the pencil skirt would be too va-va-voom, but I think the flats and the quirky jewelry toned it down a bit. This is definitely not the most comfy outfit in my 30x30 though, so I changed into leggings and a loose shirt as soon as I took the pictures. My waist is very happy to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.