Friday, July 8, 2011

Cold Calls



Academia: What do rain, pizza, insurance purchases, and cold-calling 15 restaurants to see if they want to host international job shadowers for two months have in common? If you guessed that they're my favorite things, you're wrong. Well, you're not wrong about the pizza. But, if you guessed that they're all things that factored into my day today, you're right! In order of fun, here's how they rank:

  1. Pizza
  2. Rain
  3. Insurance
  4. Anything else
  5. Cold-calling restaurants
Especially since 14 of the 15 restaurants said no or that they would have to check with someone else first. But here's a virtual high-five to the one bold restaurant that said yes! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Sartorial: I have now worn everything in my 30x30 at least once. Yay! I felt cool and summery on a warm, muggy day. Thanks, 30x30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.