Sunday, July 31, 2011

30x30 Roundup









Here they are: all 30 outfits, all 30 pieces, worn between June 13 and July 29. I talked a little about this on Friday, so I don't want to repeat myself about what I learned, etc., but I would like to leave you with some quick facts about how this 30x30 played out:

Most worn items (not counting shoes):
Light jeans and wide-leg jeans, tied at 4 wears each

Least worn item:
Thrifted Anthropologie capris, only one wear

Top three favorite outfits:
10, 27, and 3

Top (bottom?) three least favorite outfits:
14, 20, and 9

Top three lessons learned:
Jeans really do go with everything.
The outfits I like best tend to be the most feminine.
Just because something is on sale doesn't mean I need it (I'm looking at you, Anthro pants).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.