Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blue Skies



It was a little chilly this morning, and my thin Southern blood made me feel like this.
Darker sweater: LOFT
Bright blue sweater: SteinMart, gift from parents
Jeans: Levi's 545s via JC Penney
Shoes: Rack Room
Necklace: LOFT outlet ($4!)

Well, after yesterday's diluvian weather, I decided to take my pictures in the morning, rather than in the evening like normal. That way, nothing would have time to happen to me, my hair, my clothes, or my makeup. And then of course the weather was perfect, other than being slightly chilly. The sky was the same color as my sweater.

Speaking of this sweater, it's new (a Christmas gift) and I've been trying to figure out the best way to wear it. It's such a bold color that I finally decided the best thing was to pair it with some more subdued shades and let it be the star of the outfit. And I'm really happy with the way this turned out, actually. The three-quarter sweater sleeves sticking out underneath looked exactly how I wanted. I felt good in this all day and didn't take it off when I got home, which is always a sign of a good outfit for me. My mom says I used to sleep in my patent leather Mary Janes for the same reason.

Finally, I posted Friday's outfit on Everybody, Everywear for Blazer Day, and have gotten some great feedback from other bloggers. I'm so excited to get some comments! If anyone is out there reading this, please keep reading! I love when other bloggers interact with their readers, and I would love to interact with you! OMG, so many exclamation points!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.