Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Bit Off the Grid...

So I'm sure (or at least I hope) y'all have noticed that I've been absent from bloggerworld for a week or so. Everything is fine; I've just been really, really busy. Work has been nuts; I'm taking a trip to another English language school tomorrow to see how they do things, and my impending absence has made all the students think they need to talk to me RIGHT NOW. Fun stuff.

But the even bigger goings-on are that Cary and I are leaving Friday for a weeklong babymoon in Paris! I am so, so excited. We love traveling together, and wanted to have one last "just us" trip before Baby C arrives. I can't wait to be done packing and preparing to leave work, and just be there, eating a croissant. French food, here my big belly and I come.

So I won't be around next week, but I will have plenty of pictures to post when I get back, including outfit photos. Trying to pack for a completely different climate (highs in the low 60s in Paris, highs in the mid 80s here) while pregnant is tricky; I didn't want to buy any cool-weather maternity clothes because I'll be at my biggest in August in Florida, but I also don't want to freeze to death during our trip. The answer seems to be lots of layers. Tune in in two weeks to see if I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.