Thursday, February 2, 2012

All for the Gators, Stand Up and Hope Saying So on the Internet Isn't a Mistake




Academia: Hey, y'all. It's been a while, hasn't it? Everything is fine here; this week just got busy and the blog got away from me a bit. But here I am now! I promise to do better with blogging regularly in the future. I have more energy now than I did a few weeks ago, so I think I can do it. I think I can, I think I can!

Sartorial: We're still having a ridiculously warm winter down here in the Deep South, but there was a coolish snap earlier this week, so I pulled out all the winter clothes that are languishing in my closet for this outfit. My poor tights, cardigans, and boots have been feeling neglected, I'm sure, so I was happy to take them for a spin. I liked all the bright colors together too; they felt very appropriate for a semi-tropical winter.

Also, check out my cute necklace! Cary got it for me for Christmas in honor of our alma mater, which I guess means the poorly-kept secret of where I work is now a not-at-all-kept secret. Oh well. If y'all promise not to e-stalk me, I'll send you a crate of oranges or an alligator burger or something. You know, because that's what everyone eats in Florida.

Anyway, if you like Florida (especially the University of), Daisygator Designs is the Etsy shop for you. I just got my soon-to-be-born nephew the onesie version of this t-shirt and OMG, it is so cute. Speaking of cute things, if you click on the link, there's a picture of Tim Tebow holding a baby. You're welcome. There is jewelry for a lot of other universities as well, even Florida State, which is quite the olive branch coming from a jewelry designer who named her shop after UF's mascot.

Okay, it's time to sign off, because now all my tired brain can think of is UF-FSU rivalry jokes. So I think I'll spare you that and go to bed. And maybe watch other people make UF-FSU rivalry jokes on YouTube. I mean, it's still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.