Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Watch Downton Abbey. Seriously.




Academia: It's late and I need to go to bed, but to sum up today, may I just say that any day that ends with catching up on Downton Abbey is an awesome day. If you haven't watched Downton Abbey yet, get yourself over to Netflix immediately and set aside six hours of your life to watch season 1. And I mean six consecutive hours, because you won't be able to stop. Who knew that the inner workings of a 1910s English country estate were so completely engrossing? Well, now you do. Even if you don't give a hoot for British period dramas, it's worth watching for the clothes. So. Fabulous.

Sartorial: The only bad thing I have to say about this outfit is that it's not the clothes from Downton Abbey. Although my earrings are a bit 1915. So yay! Downton Abbey earrings! Now I just have to hunker down and wait for this look to come back in:

Seriously, I need these clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.