Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Professional Stretchy Pants

The Poppy Chain Boutique 


Academia: The semester's over, but the busyness continues for another couple of days. I spent yesterday chauffeuring visiting professors around town. They were very nice, but it was quite a full day and I was happy to arrive home and put my feet up at the end of the day. Today is my last day of work before Christmas, and I won't go back until January 3 - yay! I plan to fully enjoy my long break, mostly by sleeping late and eating. I can't wait.

Sartorial: Even though I had a very professional day with the professors, I couldn't work up the will to wear anything other than these leggings again. The semester is over and tiny-waisted skirts just seem like too much work now. The professors didn't seem to mind, so if they weren't sweating it, I won't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.