Friday, December 9, 2011

Anticipation




Academia: Y'all, I fell asleep at 9:30 last night and it's now 7:30 in the morning and I'm rushing around trying to get ready for work. And by "rushing around," I mean, "still lying in bed, trying to summon the energy to get up." So today I'll just leave you with a quick list of the things I'm looking forward to most about Christmas break:

  1. Sleeping in
  2. Spending time with my family
  3. Visiting Tybee Island for New Year's
  4. Love Actually viewing with my sister (and if we can talk them into it, our husbands)
  5. Christmas parties
Sartorial: I'm also really looking forward to the weather continuing to be cool so I can wear my winter clothes. Here in the Deep South, winter is so fleeting that my winter clothes are kind of a novelty. I only get to wear them for two or three months and then it's back to sandals and skirts. By March, I'll be tired of being cold, but for now, it's a pleasant break from being hot and sweaty.

How about y'all? What are you looking forward to about the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.