Thursday, November 10, 2011

Escape and Oxfords




Academia: Just a quick post today because as you read this, Cary and I are heading out for a few days of don't-worry-be-happy escape from our lives at Disney World (which, if you've been reading long enough, you can guess is within fairly easy driving distance from where we live). I'm writing this on Wednesday night and we're trying to pack and clean, so all I have to say is yay Disney, and check out my new shoes!

Sartorial: I happened across these oxfords at Payless earlier this week and had to get them. I've been looking for the right high heeled oxfords for months, and when I saw these, I knew they were the right ones. I'm not quite sure how to style them other than with skinny jeans though. I think I can wear them with a dress and tights, but what about without tights? Will they cut my legs off and make them look short? It's still 80 degrees here, so I need a tights-less option. What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.