Friday, November 11, 2011

Distraction




Academia: I'm writing this on Thursday evening, so just a quick note before I head to bed, because it's been a busy day. Cary and I are in Orlando for a weekend of distraction from our neverending cycle of doctor's appointments, and we're having so much fun that I'm totally exhausted and about to collapse into my oh-so-comfy Disney hotel bed. I'll give y'all some more details on Monday, but for now, I'll just share that a night at the movies (the Shakespeare-didn't-write-Shakespeare's-plays conspiracy drama Anonymous), followed by a root beer float, is an excellent way to distract oneself.

Sartorial: I needed to be comfy for the car ride, the walking around, etc., so I went with slouchy boyfriend pants, a t-shirt, and TOMS. Today (Friday) we're heading to the parks, so more comfy clothes are in my immediate future. Stay tuned on Monday to see what kind of clothes work for a day of standing in lines and walking. Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.