Monday, October 24, 2011

In the Trenches



Academia: Y'all, my brain is fried. I wore this on Friday, but since then I've had family in town, a doctor's appointment, a housewarming party at my sister's, and a full day of work on Sunday. It was all extremely interesting and would make a great blog post, but I'm too exhausted to write anything other than blerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

Sartorial: I bought this trench coat in August and have been dying for it to get cool enough to wear it. I've always loved the look of trench coats (they make me feel like Carmen Sandiego), but how much more awesome is a trench coat with pleated ruffles? THIS much more awesome. Seriously, I'm so tired that my writing is entirely dependent on varying font sizes. #zerocreativity #andalsohashtags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.