Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Week

Brian's Etsy Shop


Academia: Happy Labor Day to my American readers! I am taking today as a much-needed rest after laboring all weekend. I had two special program groups arrive over the weekend, one of which requires a LOT of hand-holding, so I worked 10 hours on Friday, seven hours on Saturday, and three hours yesterday. And today I have to take delayed baggage to some of them, which I picked up at the airport last night when I was getting another group of students. And then this week is also normal check-in for all new students. Can it be Saturday already, please?

Sartorial: I wore this outfit on Friday for a normal day at work, followed by a late-night airport pickup. I've never paired this dress with this blouse before, but I ended up really liking it. And the professor who was with the students I picked up said I looked "great compared with last year" in what I'm sure was a cross-cultural misstep and not just a backhanded compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.