Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Outfit Today

Sorry, guys. Cary and I had a bad appointment with our reproductive endocrinologist this morning, and I just don't feel like talking about my clothes today. We were supposed to undergo intrauterine insemination this month, and when we went in to get checked out to make sure we're in good shape for that, the doctor found that I reacted too well to the medicine they've been giving me, and would be at risk for high order multiples (like quadruplets or more) if we tried to get pregnant this month. So now we have to wait another month, possibly longer, when waiting even another day feels too long. We're really disappointed, and my clothes just did not make me feel better today. I'll be back with a regular outfit post tomorrow, but tonight I need to eat ice cream and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.