Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mini-Break

Skirt, Earrings


Academia: Hi everyone. Thanks for your support yesterday. It means a lot. I'm still feeling pretty crappy, though, so I don't really have much to say. I think I'm going to give myself a mini-vacation from blogging this week. I'll still post my outfits tomorrow and Friday, but I won't write too much. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better on Monday and can come up with some thoughts that are more interesting to read about. Thanks for your patience.

Sartorial: I wore this to new faculty orientation today, plus a blazer that was too hot to wear outside for pictures. I felt professional but still fashionable, and got to check out our university's provost wearing a seersucker blazer, which was just fabulous. And he's a middle-aged math professor - not a traditionally stylish demographic. Well done, provost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.