Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back from Vacation!

Hey y'all! I'm back from California! I'll resume my regular outfit posts on Monday (ah, 30x30, how I missed you), but for now, I wanted to share some a lot of pictures with you. Cary and I had an awesome time and I'd love to go back, provided a helicopter could take me from attraction to attraction in Los Angeles, because seriously, traffic in that city is redonkulous.

Also, many, many thanks to my guest lecturers, Shea, Kimi, and Allyson! I hope you enjoyed their posts as much as I did.

Okay, here they are. The pictures! These were all taken, and almost all edited, on Cary's iPhone. Excuse the plethora of fonts; I got a little carried away.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.