Sunday, February 20, 2011

Second Honeymoon

Cary and I just got back from our romantic weekend away, which we have dubbed our second honeymoon. Our first honeymoon 4.5 years ago wasn't great for a lot of reasons, but this do-over was fantastic! No outfit pictures, and not academic at all, but I want to brag on my awesome husband so I'm posting anyway. Just humor me, readers. Second honeymoons don't happen every day.

We stayed in a romantic historic town, in a fancy hotel, in the fanciest hotel room I've ever been in.

OMGthebiggestbedever!
I love you, whirlpool tub.

Cary had the hotel leave a surprise in the room, which was waiting for us when we arrived.

Surprise! Chocolate-covered strawberries!
Surprise! Yummy cheese!
My reaction to the surprise
Outside the hotel, we took walks and ate at a very fancy restaurant.
I only wish you could see my shoes in this picture.
It was a little windy.
We had such a good time that we resolved to take a third honeymoon in another 4.5 years. We brought it before a committee and everything. Okay, not really, but we really are going to do this again in the future, because it was that awesome. And that's my recap! Thanks for indulging my bragging, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.