Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fashion Under $50




Blouse: JC Penney
Cardigan: Target
Pants: LOFT outlet
Shoes: Target
Belt: Vintage, thrifted
Earrings: Thrifted
Necklace: Inherited from grandmother

Well, today I was prepared for the unseasonably warm weather and busted out my favorite summer shoes. I bought them on a whim because I had never had gold shoes before and they were like $13, and now I love them. Tomorrow it's going to rain and I'm getting my boots back out, but it was nice to have a day of summer in February.

Speaking of things I got for $13 - these pants! I found them at a LOFT outlet and they were marked down to $19, and then there was a sale. I think the original price was around $60, so every time I wear these, I congratulate myself on what a deal I got. Besides that, my shirt was on sale for $10, my cardigan was $12, my belt was $8, my earrings were $2.50, and the necklace was inherited. So all in all, this outfit cost around $45. I love fashion on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.