Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Youtube Fun Day

Yeah, it's Youtube Fun Day because I was running too late to take pictures yesterday morning, and then when I got home it was dark. So in lieu of pictures, I'm leaving you with some videos that have taken up way too much of my time at work lately.


25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes! I've posted this video before, but it's so fabulous that it bears repeating. We don't have much need for scarves in the Deep South yet, but my Northern and Midwestern readers do, so enjoy!


The Sloths Are Coming: Hide your kids, hide your wife. Except don't, because sloths are awesome.


Love Actually: Jamie Proposes to Aurelia: Because if you haven't seen Love Actually yet, this video will convince you that you need to immediately. Sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.