Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Downhill




Academia: The end of the semester approacheth. While this semester is nowhere near as wack as last semester was, the end of the semester always feels like that cartoon guy who always gets stuck in a giant snowball rolling down a hill at top speed. Weird analogy? Yeah, maybe. So I apologize for being a bad blogging friend and not commenting on anyone else's blog this week. I promise I'll get my act together soon, as soon as I stop rolling down this hill.

Sartorial: When life is busy, sometimes it's better just to go with simple clothes, and it really doesn't get much simpler than jeans and a white t-shirt. The blazer and the accessories dressed this outfit up enough for work, but I could have easily paired it with sneakers for after-work activities. And since simple clothes meant I didn't need to spend 15 minutes hemming and hawing in front of my closet, I gained 15 minutes of much-needed sleep before a very busy downhill day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.