Wednesday, November 2, 2011

$40 Anthropologie Dress!

Brian's Etsy Shop 


Academia: The title says it all, y'all. Part of my weekend of relaxation included going to a fancy mall to ogle the designer clothes and jewelry, at the kind of stores that wouldn't put a toe in my rural college town. I didn't expect to buy anything, but when I went into Anthropologie, my favorite store to drool all over, I found this awesome dress in the sale room. It was marked down from $140 to $40, approximately what I would spend on a dress at Target. Anthro dress for Target price? Yes, please.

Sartorial: There are a lot of things I love about this dress. First and foremost, the circle skirt. I went to the bathroom at work just to spin around in front of the mirror at least once yesterday. Second, the color and the pattern. I never knew I loved kelly green and black, but I do. Third, did I mention the price?

I felt so pretty in this all day, and I got a lot of compliments, which was really nice. I'm pretty sure I can dress this down or up, and it can transition between seasons by adding or taking away tights. Expect to see a lot of this dress, y'all. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.