Sunday, April 10, 2011

Changes!


I've been blogging a few months now, and now that I've got the hang of taking pictures and writing every day, I figured it was time to start moving beyond the basics. I did some investigating around other blogs (many thanks to Modly Chic's FBFF questions about mechanics from a few months ago) and found some great tools for making Academia Sartorial look more the way I really want it to.

I added Disqus for commenting, which I'm really excited about because it will allow me to respond directly to comments, rather than just post another comment that the original poster might not come back to see. I also discovered Picnik for photo editing, which lets me add text to photos (something I've always loved on other blogs and wondered how to do), as well as edit color and contrast more than I can on iPhoto.

So, gentle readers, bear with me as I play around with these new tools and start to get a feel for what makes my blog feel like "me." My hope is that these changes will make Academia Sartorial more interactive and aesthetically pleasing, while staying true to the blog's (and my) personality and voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Academia Sartorial 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.